How to Book Your Caribbean Yacht Charter
1) Review the information on this site.
2) Ask any questions you may have by using the enquiry form, or call us on 0203 026 0890. Specify if you would like email response or if you prefer to talk to us. We will answer your questions by email or will call you back at any time convenient to you.
3) Agree dates, duration, number of people for your holiday and any special requirements. We will confirm the total cost.
4) Check that flights are available.
5) Confirm all details to us by email and we will send you an invoice for the deposit payment (30% of total holiday cost).
6) You can pay the deposit by direct bank transfer or by credit or debit card via Paypal, or using your Paypal account.
7) We will send you a confirmation.
8) Once you have your confirmation you should book your flights. If the flights have become unavailable while you have been making the booking with us, contact us immediately to amend dates or get your deposit refunded. If you do not book the flights as soon as you have confirmation from us, you risk losing the flights. We cannot refund the deposit if you have omitted to book the flight at the time of booking with us.
9) 70 days before your holiday we will send you an invoice for the balance. Full payment is due 30 days before your holiday.
In the event that we have to cancel your holiday for any reason (boat breakdown etc.) we will refund all your money in full.
If you cancel your holiday more than 90 days before the departure date, we will refund your deposit in full. After that deposits are not refundable. However, if we are able to rebook on your dates we will refund your deposit.
Similarly after full payment is made 30 days prior to your departure date, the deposit part is not refundable in the event that you cancel. However, if we are able to rebook on your dates we will refund your payment in full.
Our season will open again in November 2017 , through until May 2018. This year both our boats: Kalimba, our Beneteau Oceanis 45 and Kalimba Too, our Sacs Stratos 43ft RIB will be based in Bequia, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Kalimba will offer live abo...
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF 2017 BOTH OF OUR BOATS ARE BASED OUT OF BEQUIA, ST VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES. STILL OFFERING FANTASTIC TOURS AND SKIPPERED, SELF CATERING HOLIDAY CHARTERS OF THE GRENADINE ISLANDS AND GRENADA...